Your content is like a dish of food on a buffet table
It has to stand out, have instant appeal and satisfy a hunger (or it ends up in the trash)
Like it or not, CONTENT IS YOUR BUSINESS, at least online. It is often the first way people interact with you or your business. Great content can turn a casual visitor into a new client phone call or click-to-buy-now sale.
91% of B2B Marketers use content marketing 86% of B2C marketers use content marketing 79% of B2B marketers use content marketing to achieve brand awareness goals
I’m begging you
I know you are overwhelmed at the amount of content needed to attract customers and get visibility for your business online. Even people who like to write find the ever-ending demand stifling. But creating mediocre articles on highly competitive keywords will not help you get traffic or credibility. I beg you please STOP the madness!
Have you been wasting your time:
- Filling up your blog with other peoples content
- Throwing together posts because you need to publish something
- Rehashing the same ol’ information everyone else provides
- Spending hours writing posts that don’t get comments or shares
- Guessing which topics your niche audience will want to know about
- Weak or non-existent calls to action that torpedo your business building efforts
If I can do it so can YOU Even if you are not a writer, you can create better content than 99% of what’s published online in your niche AND do it in less time than it takes to bake a Stouffers frozen lasagna. All it takes is a little practice, a simple process and a few amazing tools (and its so easy anyone even normal – non copywriter people – can do it)
The biggest hurdle your business faces online is NOT getting too little traffic The biggest obstacle you must overcome is connecting with the right people
Isn’t it about time for you to start the conversation instead of following it? Now is the time for you to finally lay claim the being an authority in your niche.
- Create the kind of content other people want to share on their blog
- Crank out content so effortlessly that you always have plenty of finished posts to publish
- Start the conversation and become a respected thought leader in your niche
- Engage with your niche audience and gain valuable traffic and credibility
- Write on topics that make your readers feel like you have a crystal ball into their minds
- A way to guarantee your content helps grow your business and bottom line
Do you want your business to succeed?
Of course you do! You are probably already working long hours and losing sleep because profitability is still not happening fast enough. If it is your goal to grow your business using the internet – content can make it happen. Content can be anything from blog posts to tweets to videos and podcasts. It’s the currency online.
You own the ATM (and don’t even know it)
Only high quality content, specific to your niche will:
1. Attract new customers
2. Engage a specific audience
3. Introduce your unique expertise
4. Work tirelessly to turn prospects into customers
If you already understand the value of creating great content that lets you feed social media and email list with your peeps then you are indeed in the right place.
Sign up to get email up dates and your 15 free formulas for successful social media posts.
Are you in here somewhere?
- Are you a website owner who needs to create lots of content that attracts your niche audience?
- Are you simply overwhelmed by all this talk of content creation and the idea of writing all the time?
- Are you a solo entrepreneur or small business owner trying to grow your business presence online and need to build your email list?
- Do you have a business blog and need to create posts so you can publish regularly and build authority for your brand?
- Are you just too busy and don’t want t o spend a lot of time learning how to write content?
- Do you consider yourself a non-writer or lack confidence in this arena?
- Are you ready to build relationships and need a way to connect with your niche group online?
- Did this duty get dumped into your lap you and now you are tasked with creating content that get results but don’t know how to make it happen?
- Does your site need the SEO benefits that comes from optimized and targeted content?
- Are you a new blogger or business trying to grow your presence online but haven’t gotten great results so far?
- Do you feel like your website is falling behind because you don’t publish new content regularly or engage with your group enough?